Work-Life Balance as a Physician

Please signin to watch the full session

Work-Life Balance as a Physician

1 Jun, 3:30 PM

[Music] so good evening everyone this is dr brishali and i welcome you on behalf of netflix for this session on work life balance as a physician or rather as a doctor as a person because of this covet pandemic the work from home thing as well as for doctors it has become quite hectic somewhere the work life balance is tilting more towards work and we are forgetting how to live the only thing we are doing i feel is we are surviving so we need to learn how to live so for that we have with us dr jasnel rathod she is a pediatric orthopedic surgeon based in mumbai working at the srcc children's hospital her special interest is in neuromuscular disorder mainly cerebral palsy gait analysis and deformity correction she has been trained internationally include at seoul philadelphia cincinnati and toronto and has a more than 10 years of experience she also believes in giving back to the society to make it a better place so she has a charitable organization named footprints it's a social initiative which is aimed at helping individuals affected by cerebral parsy and as i've gone through the presentation she's about to give she has amazing extracurricular activities and hobbies which i'm sure you all going to enjoy that ma'am i'll just stop my presentation and start yours so thank you so much dr rushali and uh it's a pleasure to be on this platform once again and uh like i mentioned i think uh this is one of the easiest platform just at the at your fingertips on our most favorite device which we use throughout the day that's the mobile phone and uh uh thanks for the wonderful intro and yes this is a very uh currently with the covered and also irrespective of the covet i think talking about work life balance uh it's a very fine balance we need to create between our work and how we balance our life along with it so a disclaimer before i begin actually i should have put up a slide of this that this is not a self-glorifying webinar or a powerpoint or talk but this is just to make everyone introspect and realize that we as clinicians just forget to give ourselves the time we failed to draw boundaries and we failed to understand that there is life beyond our patients although we always say that emotionally we don't get attached to the patients but somewhere down there subconsciously we are always into that loop and we just can't draw boundaries where we need to stop the work and where we need to say a no and a yes to ourselves or put ourselves ahead or first before we think about others around us so that's a very important disclaimer and i think that's the take home message also on the first slide today so with this i'll just uh quickly take you through this so we have many of you all must have read this quote somewhere or even aware of this fact that to have a wonderful life we need to have three hobbies one is which will help you make money second is which will keep you creative and the last one is which will keep you fit and the entire work life balance actually revolves around these three things and how we uh balance these things or juggle around these three things so how easy is it to make money i mean people always felt that being a doctor was a very money making branch but we all know inherently that it is just not easy i mean with the growing corporate practice and the challenges in the private practice it is tough job that how we are going to grow money and how to get the incentives or the projected growth we expect in our career and plus there are options like do we want to remain in an institutional practice or opt for a government practice be in our own comfort zone by doing that or do we want to do a totally private practice and what kind of private practice like our own nursing home or get attached to several corporates and then the last could be a combination so most of the early years of the practice just go through a lot of decision making wondering what we need to do and what is going to work best for us and many time we hop on to different places try to change places wondering maybe the grass is green on the other side but it is just like it it might not be a same answer for everyone and it's going to be different for each one of us depending on what we are expecting what we want and uh how are we going to go about it and what are our priorities as well so a quick poll with everyone here who are around that what clinical practice basically everyone is into and if we could just it would just help me broadly just understand what kind of audience we have so the answers are one two three four so corporate practice a private practice a government practice or a combination of practice so again this practice would depend on what kind of a clinician we are and for surgeons it would be a different outlook as compared to the physicians and i think as for me that matters i don't know how others take it so i think the higher one was uh oh yeah the private practice was at the higher private price yeah by some votes followed by combination practice yeah so perfect so so apart from this we need to understand that uh how we like i said that this would largely depend on how and what perspective we have and what are our choices and this is a recent study which was published from one of the very leading private institutes which talks about how the practice kind of is gender biased when it comes to money and the female physicians or female clinicians are always paid less as compared to the male clinicians so this is not a feminist talk it is just to bring out what happens and yes it is true even i have seen this in the practice in the past 10 years that things do change when there is a female surgeon or a female physician the practice often the way the hospital treats is a little different like i would say that the approach is little different and then this particular study uh gave very nice outlook like how much um let me just go through this yeah so what the particular allowance is given and how a professor what level they are paid plus what the private hospitals paid so this gave us a rough uh this study was just to give how uh money matters when being a clinician in a private practice so this was the average income which they calculated and they said people would earn with along with the perks of being in that institute of having a paid holiday going through some paid conferences through the institute and other aspects yeah so yes it does matter and so when i would uh so when i started my practice i began in mumbai and it is tough to start a private practice in mumbai i had couple of my colleagues who finished orthopedics with me and they had already started off with their practice in trauma which is one of the communist field in ortho and they were already trying to settle in mumbai while i was trying to study for more super specialization and niche branch but by the time i finished all that in some years and i came back from u.s and other countries i realized that they were really struggling hard and i felt it was going to be more tough for me being in the male dominated field and a simple way that how did i build up the private practice over the year and if this could help some way or the other to the younger generation who's now trying to build a practice if these some points help it would be great so currently uh rusali said i'm attached to srcc children's hospital it is one of the biggest children's hospital in mumbai by narayana healthcare so apart from that i go to other two corporate hospitals of which two are teaching hospitals where we have dedicated fellowship programs and then three different nursing homes and of which one is a teaching hospital and there's a clinic i consult at and apart from this i am interested into 3d gate analysis and i am associated with a gate lab which is set up in mumbai by university of wisconsin from usa so and plus along with this i traveled to three different cities around and all this was not possible in a day like we say that rome was not built in a day so every year i started with one new hospital in the practice and i added one clinic one hospital every year with a goal that i need to expand little different and this is a wide city where the patients if people are here from mumbai they would know that a east patient would not even come to the west so suppose there is bandra east and bandra west the east one will not come to the west and people beyond bandra would the people would not want to cross the ceiling to come beyond band rights like that so people have a different notion about traveling in mumbai and their spaces so the doctors here typically if you meet any doctor from mumbai you will see that they go to various hospitals we don't have a fixed practice apart from one or two hospitals here who believe in full-timers otherwise we go to different places each one of us and it's just that how we manage through this it can be difficult with the traffic and everything so how did i do this as like i said i managed one step at a time and i joined one hospital and if you look at the traffic typically we spend like around two to three or three hours traveling one day every day if we don't plan it at the right time so if you look at the traffic here this is what it looks like in the morning and evening and if you look at the the lower picture and on the left side so unfortunate the it's really unfortunate to see people stuck for us and luckily with me knowing the kind of topography and how the traffic works i decided to set up my practice in totally opposite direction so usually your people travel southbound in the morning and northbound in the evening i started going to all my north side clinics in the morning and south clinics in the afternoon and even and that's how it became very easier for me so if you look at the traffic stock on the left i am the lucky one who's on the right in the lower picture so that's how it changed uh a lot it gave me an extra time in the day by cutting off one one and half hours in the traffic of course and not only this the second step would be to get very organized even if it's a small practice to begin with we need to have two calendars a calendar which puts up all our activities and second is a calendar where we put our clinics and all the appointments so i use the the practice management app basically it's the not the one which is uh it is just a practice management software so i use that and one of it is downloaded with the secretary and we have an access to this at the lab and each one puts up the patient whoever calls them so even if i don't give appointments i can see it like what is happening and such different many apps are available which can make our life easier and having a calendar and this can help us be very much organized and easy to manage our life second is all this is not possible single-handed and we need to have a very good teamwork together okay so we just got the app now so this just like everyone wherever who has an access to my this account they add the patients and we are good to go and see whoever wants to see so if when i add the staff or the secretary knows that i have this patient or i would add that i have a webinar at this time and she would not add any appointment subsequently so like i said it's not possible to do all this single-handedly and apart from the helping staff a good teamwork where fellows help us in our day-to-day work and also if we take support of our junior attendings in terms of taking post-operative rounds or just seeing the patients when they suddenly land in the hospital in terms of emergency is good a good colleague can also help us around if needed and apart from that i have a biomechanist who helps at the gate lab with the gate analysis and data collection and taking clinical all data of the patients possible and apart from that of course the receptionist the secretary and one personal assistant is very much important to keep all our work together and apart not only these but it is good to always have mentors who support and guide if needed and no matter how senior we become it's always important to have someone who's gonna guide you so all this is fine to run our clinical practice every day but apart from this we should also give some time to our professional growth and be part of academics just i have seen many of my colleagues who actually don't like to do the academic parts like doing webinars or going to conferences or presenting papers or even for that matter writing papers people are not very keen on doing that but i think it's important that we do because uh it kind of helps us to highlight what work we are doing one and second it also helps us to analyze or kind of audit the work we do so only when i start making a paper or an abstract i come to know that what has happened to this 150 patients and okay suppose 50 out of 1 50 30 never followed up so we try to reach out to them and tend to get all the loss to follow up patients at this point and it is important yes because uh if we are in a teaching institute it helps the fellows to generate academic uh like um award thing for them as well so it's important to have a um academic growth plus the most important thing is self branding so before the all the social media or the platforms as google and we never cared much for self branding and of course mmc has set rules here and even uh there are rules in medical council of how much can we self brand ourselves and which are the ways or the uh terms and conditions where we can advertise or market ourselves and they are particularly very strict and we need to follow those but there are some loopholes around in that and it's a totally different topic all together on how we use the social media for doctors or advertising ourselves and yourself at branding in terms of having social media to engage with our patients or colleagues so i have a social media where i engage with most of my patients and the younger generation is very much glued to social media and they like it they often post stuff and they tag me they put stories and they tag we do lot of social activities and events so they love doing that so we have i have this plus a youtube channel where you just put educational stuff to educate the society so that is allowed by the mci but we are not allowed to show off or show our professional skills there like surgical videos they have some restrictions so simple basic information videos on youtubes are sufficient and also now with newer rules we can't even put up the patient reviews so i think that will soon um kind of come out more seriously and we have to be careful even by this rule we are not allowed to have a website actually but we can have it with a small description so at the end we can have a remark that the website is not to solicit patients but it is to provide information and the website can solely be providing information and just helping with some contact info otherwise doctors are not allowed to have their own website as per mci which is not being followed but i mean we can use it as an information mode or an information model so that's about self branding and all this thing together helps us to kind of ace our practice and end of the day the movie practice we know that with the age and with the practice the amount of money we make also increases and it's important to focus on our investments and particularly for women because uh there have been many webinars and places where i have attend where women are just not interested in their own investment also over the years i have noticed in couple of wealth management webinars that now women doctors are very much interested and they have taken charge of their own money so we quickly go through our next poll how do we manage our investments so do we still does the audience still believe in the fds because they are one of the safest way of managing money and storing them and keeping them aside safe with a minimal growth or are we into more of mutual funds investment and what kind may be direct or indirect whatever if we have a broker or somebody handling it for us then it's an indirect are we passive traders and kind of do direct ourselves or many of the doctors nowadays it has become very popular amongst doctors and i am part of some groups where a lot of doctors are into active trading in some hours in the morning and then they practice the rest of the time so we quickly see what the audience largely does here okay great yeah so i have been an uh passive investor and very first i got introduced into this by couple of friends and then i did some workshops and conference with dr ram gutei through the wealthcon which is uh specifically for doctors i think it's a very good platform to educate doctors about their money and how to invest and how not to fall for all the like what dr ram goody mentions that we don't need to fall for the brokers or the people who kind of lure us to buy this term insurance that insurance to save our money we don't need to do that and i think being a passive trader is a very balanced way so now when we talk of balance yes active is little difficult you need to put a lot of effort study manage follow the charts understand what happened day before and see the international market and everything but i think passive trading is a much safer and a balanced way of investing so let's see what everyone has said so what was the yes yes ma'am uh we got the highest what's that 37 uh votes went to mutual funds 37 percent of the votes and 24 to passive trading superb so we have a wonderful set of audience who are already doing a great balance when it comes to our first and the most important activity of making money and letting the money grow for us why we are working so that's a great thing and of course this is a little sexist question so how many women here handle their own investments or are they dependent on their partner or someone else in the family or the broker so so if you handle your own stuff just tap on yes super yeah so it's important that uh the women i mean they've all always been known that women handled the finances very well in the family but when it comes to their own thing they they don't want to like step into that zone because somehow they feel that it's not that arena but now things have changed over a couple of years and like i mentioned that we are superb so we have a higher percentage in yes and that's a great thing to see i think that's wonderful thing and when i attended the the first wealthcon we had a very few females there initially in the audience and now i see the groups there are so many but luckily there were a lot of faculty who were female doctors and they were so wonderful and well read and it was so nice to hear them as lady doctors and talk about money and investment it was very nice and i think it's important it's an important thing yeah and of course last but not the least i said in all this with all this work we need to prioritize ourselves and most important is why we need to prioritize because this is one of the studies from uk which talks about the burnout in doctors and how this affects them so this is particularly just sorry yeah so this just gives a rough idea about the burnout happening and in the covert time we know that how the work work from home or not being able to work the way we were working i mean it was totally out of our comfort zone how the burn out has affected us more and in all that we had a lot of webinars to do i mean somehow i felt the overt pandemic was a webinar pandemic as well so that was a different set of burnout totally so we need to understand that where we need to say no and how we need to keep ourselves just a bit away from going getting into a burnout situation and when that point comes we need to understand that when we are just focusing more on money or building our practice and indirectly of course it builds our wealth but what comes more important is our health here and so we come to our second hobby here that we need to have something in our day which helps us to keep us fit and it's a quick because we all know that health is wealth and of course so a quick poll for all the audience here so how much time do you devote for your health in a week so is it every day i mean that would be great if people are giving an r to themselves in terms of walking jogging doing yoga or maybe any sort of exercise and hiit some cardio is it a few days a week occasional or is it like never we just make plans and put it on to the next day khalsa karenga types i mean that happens the khalsa karen is should have been the one of the options here because we all do that very often so good we have a lot of people who are doing a workout every day that's great i mean that is like people are really having a good work life balance here we have a audience here who are already balanced of it's great to know that yeah wonderful yeah super nice so we saw that people are trying to work out daily they are giving few days a week which is very nice and those who are not giving time i think this is an eye opener today that yes you need to do that no matter what your age is or no matter how slim you are being thin or slim is not being healthy and we still need to have a very good kind of good health in general to have a better longevity and better life ahead great so staying fit is the way to remain healthy and it's good because that's what we promote to everyone else and not only that it's important to have mindfulness and work on meditation also at times so i don't know how many agree to this but yeah i do practice certain amount of time into mindfulness and with meditation i am kind of connected more with satguru and his talks and i really find them very relatable because he's uh quite learned and it might not correlate with or relate with everyone so it is totally your choice whom you tend to follow people have their own uh like a mentor not mentor but like a guru we say and we as doctors we don't follow people blindly i know that but yeah some part of it we do follow so i am very much uh fond of satguru i go to isha very often i have done lot of his programs and apart from that i i'm not a i won't say i'm an atheist but i kind of it's a different attachment here it's not that i'm a staunch follower for lord shiva but it's a different thing so it's more about meditation and mindfulness rather than being like religious it's not that not something based on being religious it's a different thing so and there are certain things that keep us alive apart from this and i think i chose up being more adventurous taking up or so long back so in my college i was the first girl ever since the institute was established to take up ortho and everyone was surprised why am i doing this and they would think that i would leave it in subsequent rounds i would just leave it and still till now till date nobody has taken up ortho in that institute but a very good thing i would like to share with you all that in the entire country currently we have nearly more than 250 girls who are pursuing ortho and now in the indian ortho association we got a female separate wing which is called voice that is women orthopedics of india collective empowerment and we encourage more females to take up this branches and help them to kind of promote them and help them to like build their career in this difficult field of course so i was very fond of adventurous stuff and i used to run and so i took up trekking and the highest i have been is to everest base camp this was some six years ago and then the second highest was around 10 000 feet at bhutan and i am hoping to pursue kilimanjaro shortly and apart from going to coimbatore to isha the other very favorite act of mine at isha is racing for formula forecast and uh sorry can be here i mean so formula for racing they have a wonderful track at coimbatore so i go for mindfulness as well as for a thrill activity there they have a very nice track and routinely they do lot of sports racing and different car racings and bike racing there so it's a professional track for different car racings and formula four is a little smaller version of the formula one racing cars and many other formula one racers they have been trained on this track so this is something i'm really fond of i'm fond of driving i'm fond of cars and this is some fancy car which really is super thrill for me so so apart from all these other activities i enjoy doing all the adventurous stuff and i think everybody should do that because we know that our happiness is based on the lot of happiness hormones which we look for and doing all this activity causes a sudden rush of these hormones and it helps us to eventually you come back from doing all these activities and you're more happy to do extra work and not crib about the working hours the long surgical times the big appointment list never matters after doing most of these activities i should say and yes travel and it makes us wiser so i have traveled to many countries in all these years and not for just uh kind of leisure but i i always combine it with work some small fellowship some program some conference some presentation and doing some workshop basically which would add to my knowledge and with this i have a instagram handle by the same name travel it makes you wiser because i decided to share a travel blog on it of course i don't get much time to share stuff on that and to balance that i got someone to manage my all the social media but it's still kind of difficult to do and i'm still juggling to do that and in all this with all the activities we do manage the work manage our personal life manage the different hobbies we are interested in doing what is important that we leave footprints of kindness wherever we are and wherever we go because at the end one of my very favorite seniors dr mukund patisa he used to always say while operating so sir would say that whenever a senior surgeon or doctor dies people remember him for some time but his students will always remember him lifelong and they will always cherish him people might read your paper but they will not remember you so much and that's how it's important the kindness part and leaving our footprints behind so i established a ngo named footprints long back i think five six years ago with covet the activities got affected a bit and i have one of my patients and a couple of other people who helped me in setting up this institute in setting up this ngo and we help in we help people creating awareness about cp i would hate people calling children with cps polio or mental i mean i don't know how they can do that so children with cpr often called as they use really bad words so mental retardation is no longer used but people do use that so it was very disheartening and i have done endless number of uh awareness programs where we tried to create awareness what actually cerebral palsy is and a lot of marathons and apart from this the ngo has done all of this fundraising activities which helped us to support people for surgeries for splints for therapy and for other things so i think doing my bit for the society for the children whom i see every day i mean it's very disheartening to see someone get their child who is not walking and the parents are really worried that what will happen to their child in future and who will take care of the child will the child be independent and all those things so i think this has really helped me to create my bit and support some percent in the society and i think even a small bit makes a lot of difference and with this i would say that not only this and teaching and imparting knowledge is the second part about this where we share and leave our footprints behind so like i mentioned so to conclude i would say that yes the work we work really hard as i said we don't have boundaries between our work and personal life so we need to do that we need to work but not compete with our colleagues we need to have work satisfaction and grow as an individual grow as an individual in the sense that it should be a feeling that i am better than what i was yesterday rather than comparing with someone who is kind of my colleague or senior or junior this is a much more better comparison and a better parameter to know how you are doing in life and of course in all this we need to put ourselves first and prioritize ourselves so be it our work vita family members friends or even extended family somewhere or the other time we need to say uh no we need to say that we need to be excused from some events or some social programs because everything is not possible and we we need to know our limitations we just go beyond our capacity as doctors i mean we think because that is how we are even if there are 10 appointments or 50 appointments we know that ojaga we know the opd will be done so we try to put that in our life every day which doesn't work and somewhere the burnout hits so we need to learn to say no and it's okay to say no it's just that how we put it across to our dear love at once and in all this we need to have some time which is uh especially there for our own family of course that is one of the very important aspect and if we are lucky to have a very supportive and good family the balance becomes very much more easier and that's that can be like a cherry on the cake kind of a feeling and last but not the least whatever we do we have to leave our footprints behind apart from the carbon footprint we talked about but yes and we need to teach people of course treat people but going ahead and helping someone in a day matters a lot and it's going to give you a very nice feeling also as well because we as doctors know that it's such a nice feeling to help someone and i think a different level of gratitude which gets expressed is great so with this i would just conclude the talk and i hope that it helps particularly the younger generation who are more much following into money making thing and they feel that the sr ship should start with a salary of more than one lakh i often tell them that we never got paid that much we had to really do some strikes and we had to do a lot of struggle to get even like 50 000 or even less than that so for the younger generation it's very important to know that money is not important first we need to grow as ourselves as individual gain lot of experience practice before we go out in the society and whatever we have learned impart it as practitioners and then use it somewhere and return it to the society at one point of time as well so thank you so much thanks a lot so we can have some questions if any i don't think it's a question thing but i'll be happy if somebody gives their inputs in this as well so i'd like to request the audience if you have any questions or you would like to talk to mam directly you can just raise and click on the raise and option on the right hand side and accept your request and you will be able to come on stage and talk to mam directly you can share your experiences your adventures or something which whatever you like to share all right no no no queries but people are appreciating you a lot ma'am that you are an inspiration and you are doing a wonderful job says dr maheep kohli dr krishna priya says showing kindness is the need for medical profession we all love your attitude dr mansook shah is asking if you have any opinion of orthotic uh so you you say that do i have a or thought orthotic working with me so i have an orthotist who comes in my opd i forgot to put it in the team but twice a week there is an orthotist who is with me in the clinic and they take measurement of all the splints we don't let parents like go from one place to other like i said people in mumbai hate to travel with their kids so the clubfoot kids they get their splints delivered home the cp children they get their splints done in the opd then and then and apart from that simple basic print splints like public hardness and everything they just carry with them so i have a very good orthotist who is based in tane they they do the opd's with me so it's addition to the teamwork yeah i forgot to mention i mean they are doing a great job so great uh i hope dr mansoup that answered your question uh even dr nurjah says that this was very informative and they have learned so much other than that like you said this won't be more of a question type of a session this is more of a session which forces you to introspect you have to ask question to yourself that whether you are doing justice to the time you've got uh you need to you need i mean everyone knows you need to work but you need to focus on your life as well you like unfortunately yesterday what happened with the singer keiki yeah he was he was doing what he loved so much and yet the unfortunate incident happened so everyone needs to uh really think about it that if ma'am in spite of being attached to so many hospitals having her and you and everything she's done so many things i mean i i have not done so many just sorry we just need good people around us that's it you need a good support system and basically it's more of like where there's a will there's a way kind of a thing like if you want that is a very wonderful thing i i had joined one of the hospital and the ceo there told me that if you work as a team so when we work alone we can go fast but when we work together we can go far like a larger distance can be covered and i think that is going to work otherwise it's a total burnout managing things ourselves and then it doesn't make sense being tired and being overwhelmed of all the things we have to do in a day and eventually you end up saying no to all the good activities so you end up saying no visiting your friends for lunch dinner or catching up with relatives or people because we are overwhelmed with the work we have so it's important to delegate work it's important to divide the work and it's it's good to have a very nice team which things like you and which has an attitude like so that is important if you are going to have a staff which causes pain to you it is it is going to add to your troubles so that's that the teamwork is important but the team itself is very important how the team is made up matters a lot so like since ages we've heard the saying slow and steady wins the race i wouldn't say in this rat race go very slow but steady surely would win the race and steady you will be steady only with a very good team you need that team support and like i said i i saw your presentation i was overwhelmed i'm like yeah and like you said it's always ho jayega you always say this next time next time so i would request all our audience members please please please take this presentation take this session seriously and start planning your next vacation your family is at home supporting you throughout your opd your operations schedules your emergency so please give them time and that's all we wanted to emphasis on today so thank you so much ma'am yeah this was an amazing session and thank you for taking out the time for us and for our netflix audience members thank you so much and thank you to all the audience members i hope you have learned a lot uh we've got very positive comment dr ashok is saying excellent session fortunate to hear this session is saying ma'am you are very kind and uh says it was a very fruitful session yes we agree with all our audience members thank you so much yeah thank you all so much and i said that it was not a self glorifying talk at all i mean i actually felt that it shouldn't be like more of self glorification but it is like a trail blazing you know we need to set path for someone and that's how the younger generation will learn because already there are so many black sheep in our own profession and we know people nowadays they just look suspiciously at doctors in terms of everything so if we don't change it gradually as an individual then things are going to be tough for the future generation as well sure very true and ma'am obviously i wouldn't call it self-glorifying because when you give some personal examples people tend to connect more if you would have shown someone else going somewhere they know that this can be found anywhere here we personally connected with you because we know that you've actually done it so yes we can also do it so that's that's that's amazing so thank you so much and good night to all our audience and good night

Description

As physicians, we are very short on time. It is, in fact, our Achilles' heel. We just want to go home and relax with my family and friends after a long day at work, not study or work toward another goal. Right? Do we even comprehend the value of having hobbies and creating interests for ourselves during this process? It is recommended that you devote some time to your side hustle, no matter how modest. It's not that difficult. It's a new way of thinking, but honestly, if you can memorise the Krebs cycle, you can figure out what you want out of life. All you have to do now is make the commitment! Join us live to explore more with Dr. Rathod.

Speakers

About Medflix

Medflix is a new platform by PlexusMD, India's most active and trusted doctor community. On Medflix, you can discover live surgeries, discussions, conferences and courses from some of the top doctors and institutions across the world. Join clubs in your areas of interest and access hundreds of amazing live discussions everyday.

Contact us

support@medflix.app

+91 9023-729662

Medflix Logo

© 2022 Plexus Professionals Network Pvt Ltd

InstagramFacebookTwitter